Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
Suitable for home and clinic therapy of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Its powerful intelligent control improves acclimation of traditional CPAP, providing patients more safety and comfort.
3.Power Cord (Local Voltage)
4.SD Card (2 GB)
7.User Manual (Local Language)
8. CPAP machine mask
1. Adopting the special designed air pump, RESmart provides users stable 4-20 cm H2O therapy pressure.
2. Ramp capabilities allow a 0-60 minutes time period with adjustable ramp starting pressure.
3. Auto on/Auto off
4. Alert when accidental power off
5. In time alert function when mask/tubing off line
6. Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
7. Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart from humidity hazard.
8. iCode feature (PC software, Web based, Smartphone App) provides the most convenient remote retrieval of sleep data.
9. One button to review the treatment information of last day
1. Backlit LCD display for operation in dark
2. Lighted user buttons with lockup capability
3. Integrated designed InH2 heated humidifier
4. Patented anti-countercurrent water tank
5. DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable.
6. Low noise device
7. Powerful embedded flash memory and SD card stores more than 30 nights of full raw airflow data and 365 nights of user blog
Dimensions: 220 × 194 × 112 mm
313 × 194 × 112 mm (with InH2 heated humidifier)
Weight: < 1.6 kg
< 2.4 kg (with InH2 heated humidifier)
Product Use, Transport and Storage
Operation Transport and Storage
Temperature: 5 to 35 °C -20 to 55 °C
Humidity: ≤80% Non-condensing ≤93% Non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 860 to 1060 hPa 500 to 1060 hPa
Mode of Operation
SD card capacity
2 G bytes
AC Power Consumption
100 – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0 A max
Type of Protection Against Electric Shock
Class II Equipment
Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock
Type BF Applied Part
Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Water
IPX1 – Drip-Proof, Vertical
4 to 20 cm H2O (in 0.5 cm H2O increments)
4 to 20 cm H2O (±1 cm H2O)
Automatic altitude compensation
The altitude setting can be changed between 0000 ft and 10000 ft manually.
Sound Pressure Level
< 30 dB(A), when the device is working at the pressure of 10 cm H2O
|Test Pressure (cm H2O)||
|Average flow at the patient connection port (L/min)||
User Button: These buttons can be used when entering various menus to change some of the RESmart Auto settings. Humidifier Button: This button will control the optional heated humidifierâ€™s output. Prow Light: When the power is switched on, the machine works, the indicator light turns on. Start/Stop Button: Use this button to start / stop the airflow. DO NOT start the airflow until the circuit tubing is connected. User Button: These buttons can be used when entering various menus to change some of the RESmart Auto settings. Ramp Button: When the airflow is turned on, use this button to restart the ramp cycle.When the airflow is turned off, use this button to access the patient menu. Water Outlet: The water inlet is in the bottom of the water storage tank. Air Outlet: Pour a small amount of residual water outlet.
How to choose masks:
We have different models of masks for buyers to choose:
Each model mask has 3 sizes: S/M/L, please write to tell the size of mask you want.
|Dimensions||33 × 20 × 12 cm|
Sleep & Snoring machine
|SD card capacity:||
2 G bytes
4 to 20 cm H2O
|Sound Pressure Level:||
< 30 dB
220 * 194 * 112 mm
CE FDA ISO
full face mask, nasal mask, pillow mask
WNP 3 Size All in, S size mask, M size mask, L size mask