RESmart™ CPAP System
Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
|RESmart is a brand new intelligent CPAP, suitable for home and clinic therapy of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Its powerful intelligent control improves acclimation of traditional CPAP, providing patients more safety and comfort.|
|Multi- Languages CPAP|
Our CPAP has different languages for customer from different countries and areas. It is unique in the market.
- Adopting the special designed air pump, RESmart provides users stable 4-20 cm H2O therapy pressure.
- Ramp capabilities allow a 0-60 minutes time period with adjustable ramp starting pressure.
- Auto on/Auto off
- Alert when accidental power off
- In time alert function when mask/tubing off line
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart from humidity hazard.
- iCode feature (PC software, Web based, Smartphone App) provides the most convenient remote retrieval of sleep data
- One button to review the treatment information of last day
- Backlit LCD display for operation in dark
- Lighted user buttons with lockup capability
- Integrated designed InH2 heated humidifier
- Patented anti-countercurrent water tank
- DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable.
- Low noise device
- Powerful embedded flash memory and SD card stores more than 30 nights of full raw airflow data and 365 nights of user blog.
|Dimensions:||220 × 194 × 112 mm|
|313 × 194 × 112 mm (with InH2 heated humidifier)|
|Weight:||< 1.6 kg|
|< 2.4 kg (with InH2 heated humidifier)|
Advantages of Technology
Manual P: To help you adjust the pressure during sleep therapy is too high or too low to bring discomfort , humanization design.
Auto On: With this feature, the device automatically initiates therapy when you begin breathing on the device. Auto Off: With this feature, the device automatically discontinues therapy whenever the mask is removed.
Before you go to sleep, set a slow ramp up, from the initial set of lower initial pressure to the range of treatment pressure.
DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable. Patented anti-countercurrent water tank.
Reslex: Automatically reduce the treatment pressure when patient exhales, more comfortable. Delay off: This will blow off the vapor left in the humidifier to avoid any damage to the device.
An audible alert will sound if the device is accidentally disconnected from power when it is delivering air. No alert message on the screen during a power failure.
|Dimensions||30 × 21 × 15 cm|
Sleep & Snoring
Compound Medical Material
313 * 194 * 112 mm
|CPAP Mode of Operation:||
|CPAP Pressure Range:||
4 to 20 cm H2O
|Sound Pressure Level:||
< 30 dB(A)
5 to 35 °C
CE , ISO13485, FDA
anti snoring anti ronco, sleeping aiding